Sheepshead Lemon Pepper Fillets on the Grill
- 2 lbs sheepshead fillets
- 3 tablespoons lemon pepper
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- Preheat grill to 300 degrees.
- Sprinkle sheepshead fillets with salt, lemon pepper, and lime juice.
- Coat with butter and place in oiled baking dish with lots of room.
- Mix parsley and onions and place around sheepshead.
- Sprinkle a little olive oil and dill on top.
- Reduce grill temperature to 200 degrees and grill until done.